WordPress Security covers how to secure your WordPress site. The popularity of WordPress makes it a target for the bad guys and this course will keep your site safe. This could cost you big bucks to pay someone to do these items for you BUT it can cost you a lot more if these steps are not done and someone breaks into your site.
It doesn’t matter if you are ‘technically challenged’. With these step-by-step video guides, you will learn:
- How (AND Why) you need to block Hackers from seeing Usernames
- How to prevent Server Crashing Brute Force attacks (3 Different Methods!)
- What to look for in a more secure hosting service
- Security begins at home and Video 2 shows you how
- If (or WHEN) you get hacked, video 9 details one of the first things you do.
I’m going to give you a true no nonsense, complete blueprint literally anybody – no matter the experience or skill level – can understand and use to secure a WordPress site within no time.
This is as close to a “total-beginner-proof” system you’ll ever find.
All you have to do is push play, then watch & do what I do. And I’m going to give you the best time saving shortcuts that you’ll not see anywhere else.
Some WordPress gurus want you to believe it takes time to secure a site on your own. But I’m here to tell you it doesn’t take much time at all.
There’s no need to pay these so-called gurus hundreds or thousands of dollars for what you can do yourself. Trust me, you can.